Friday, June 24, 2011

waiting.

I really hate waiting, more than anything this is directed at communication. Texts, phone calls, emails, tweets, I am accustomed to instant responses. So when it takes time, or I am expecting a call that does not happen, I get anxious, upset, and sometimes angry. I find myself staring at my phone, or my computer screen, waiting for the update, the small bit of communication, with levels of frustration known only to a 4 year old shaking a Christmas present trying to figure out what is inside.

This is directed to everyone. All of you. Respond promptly, when you say you are going to call, or text, or email, DO SO. It is not a difficult idea, just follow through on your commitments. The occasional oops is allowed, but it seems that many people in his world just fail at communication. Please don't be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment